Teeth Whitening Diamond Bar
Are you hoping for a whiter, brighter, and glowing smile? If you are, then Dr. Cho and Dr. Jeon are the cosmetic dentists to help you achieve the whitest smile you desire. Teeth whitening is very commonplace today, and there are several options available. Diamond Bar Dental Studio offers teeth whitening procedures with lasting results. You will be able to keep your teeth white long after your cosmetic treatment.
What to Expect with Professional Teeth Whitening
Before the whitening process starts, Dr. Cho and Dr. Jeon always make sure that your teeth are healthy. If fillings are necessary, they will tell you that these have to be done before the whitening process. After that, they will assess how stained and discolored your teeth are to inform you about the necessary sessions and the costs involved.
Steps for teeth whitening:
- A record is made of the current shade of your teeth.
- Your teeth will be polished to remove any plaque.
- Gauze is used to keep your teeth dry. Retractors might be used to keep your lips and tongue away from the whitening solution.
- A barrier is put along your gumline to protect it from exposure to the solution.
- Now your teeth are coated with the whitening solution on the front of the teeth only.
- Often, a light or laser is used to activate the whitening solution.
- The solution stays on your teeth for thirty (30) to sixty (60) minutes.
- After the optimum shade is achieved, your teeth will be rinsed.
- Sometimes, a fluoride mixture is applied to help with tooth sensitivity.
- Further visits may be necessary to get the shade you want.
Laser Teeth Whitening
Laser teeth whitening can be a lot faster and produce better results as the light energy can quickly accelerate the whitening process. Your gums are always protected with a resin-based barrier, and your teeth are exposed to the blue light for about fifteen (15) minutes. More advanced treatment procedures that involve less heat on the teeth and reduced ultraviolet emissions may allow the teeth to be exposed to the blue light for about thirty (30) minutes. This can reduce the number of visits to our office until the desired results are achieved. For teeth that are not severely discolored, the desired whitening effect can be completed in just one (1) session.
ZOOM Teeth Whitening
The ZOOM whitening system is a newer and highly effective teeth whitening process which takes less than one (1) hour. More than that, it is a safe and high-speed method to change the color of your teeth dramatically. The ZOOM method is ideal for patients who want immediate and effective results.
Professional Bleaching Kits
Bleaching is another standard and popular cosmetic treatment used to whiten your teeth. It is administered by Dr. Cho and Dr. Jeon, and it also may be done at home. A dental impression is taken, and you receive custom fitted trays. The results of professional at-home whitening kits produce far better results than over the counter brands. It is best to schedule an appointment with Diamond Bar Dental Studio first, to make sure it is an effective treatment for your teeth. Most patients say the bleaching treatment enhances their smile and at the same time brighten their teeth the most natural way.
Schedule Your Appointment
Dr. Jeon and Dr. Cho specialize in teeth whitening Diamond Bar as well as cosmetic dental treatment options. If you are ready to take the next step toward a beautiful, healthy smile, please call us today at (909) 455-9979.